Decentalised Finance (DeFi) is a blockchain-based form of finance that does not rely on centralised financial intermediaries such as banks, brokerages or exchanges, to provide financial instruments.
The products and services offered by legacy organisations are instead, provided by validated computer programs known as 'smart contracts'.
Smart contracts execute legally and financially binding transactions, automatically. Smart contracts are applicable to a wide range of financial sectors. For example, DeFi Banking, DeFi Insurance, DeFi Lending/Borrowing and DeFi Trading.
The blockchain and its smart contracts have the power to disrupt and re-model the entire financial industry.
Accelerate capital growth using DeFi Instruments
CyberTrade is harnessing the power of the blockchain and smart contracts to deliver the benefits of using decentralised financial instruments
A wealth of DeFi Opportunities
The emerging DeFi industry is a hive of financial innovation, producing novel financial instruments capable of producing yield and capital growth. The DeFi inductry encompases many financeal instruments, including:-
- Market Makining / Liquidity Provision (Uniswap, Sushiswap, etc.)
- Flash Loan Arbitrage
- DeFi Staking
- Yield Farming
- Index Farming
- NFT Sale / NFT Sale (inc. with royalties Sale)
- NFT Auction (e.g Open Sea model)
- NFT Property Estate Agent/Realtor application
- Fractional NFT's
- New Token Sniping (Identification / tracking / buying / selling)
- Options Trading
- Futures / Perpetuals
- Trading Market Front Running
Given the level of innovation within the DeFi industry, new financial instruments are appearing frequently, each providing opportunities for profitable trading and capital growth.
Furthermore, by using a combination of crypto derivatives and synthetics, it is also possible to trade, seamlessly, across many financial markets, including Crypto Forex (cUSD, cEUR, cGBP etc), Crypto Commodities (cGold, cSilver) and Crypto Stocks (e.g. cApple, cTSLA etc) - All without leaving the comfort, safety and privacy of the decentralised Blockchain.
DeFi Trading in conventional Assets
DeFi can easily replicate and improve upon traditional financial instruments. Good examples being trading in foriegn currencies, commodities and stocks.
- cUSD, cEUR, cGBP, cJPY, cAUD, cCHF, CKRW
- cGold, cSilver, cCopper, cAluminium, cNikel, cPalladium, cOil, cGas, cWheat, cCotton, cCoffee, cCorn, cCarbon
DeFi can also replicate, and improve upon, trading of traditional stocks:-
- cTesla, cApple, cAmazon, cGoogle, cFacebook, cNetflix, cPfizer, cS&P 500, cAlibaba, cBioNTech, cBilibili
The addition of conventional (legacy) markets to the blockchain a;so enables the blockchain to support a number of novel new financial instruments that 'bridge' and trade across the Crypto and Conventional (Legacy) markets, automatically and without the need for brokers, KYC and other overheads.
DeFi support for Algorithmic Trading
DeFi can also support'traditional' (price-prediction) trading strategies, by monitoring data emitted by decentralised exchanges. Such data can be used to enable the two primary categories of algorithmic trading:
Momentum (Trend Following) Strategies
- Trading strategies incorporating technical indicators and price data to detect the direction and strength of market trends to generate trading profits.
Mean Reversion Strategies
- Trading strategies based on the premise that historically, prices revert to a historic mean average, over a period of time.
CyberTrade, will execute algorithmic trading strategies on a range of decentralised crypto exchanges, using a number of trading strategies. For example using Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), Double Stochastics (DS) and Relative Spread Strength (RSS), to enter and exit, both long and short trades.
DeFi Exchange Independence
A key virtue of Cybertrade is that it takes an exchange-independent approach.
At any moment in time, CyberTrade will utilise multiple decentralised exchanges. The advantages of using multiple exchanges are:-
1. Operational resilience (e.g. if one exchange has problems)
2. Access to specialised facilities of certain exchanges
3. Ability to quickly add innovative decentralised exchanges.
4. Access to exchanges with low trading fees to maximise trading profit.
Exchange Independence enables CyberTrade to be very agile, adapting quickly to take advantage of new trading instruments and/or new innovative decentralised exchanges.
Basic DeFi Trading Strategy
A Trading Strategy comprises a sets of rules that generate entry and exit signals used to buy & sell crypto assets.
The trading system manages the key decisions:-
- What to Buy and Sell
- Where to Buy and Sell (e.g. Decentralised Exchanges)
- How much to Buy and Sell
- How to take Profit (Price / Time)
- Risk Management (e.g. Stop Loss)
For each financial instrument that CyberTrade releases, CyberTrade normally generates its own revenue in one of the following ways:
- Applying a 'Trading / Transaction' fee.
- Taking a 'snip' share of the Trading / Transaction profit.
Because CyberTrade only earns revenue if its financial instruments are profitable, CyberTrade is highly motivated to provide truly profitable financial instruments.
The cryptocurrency market has an urgent and widespread need to deliver yield and grow capital. The emerging, 'blockchain native' DeFi sector is one of the best avenues to achieve the growth objective.
Traders need a simplified way of staying harnessing DeFi innovations because they are finding it almost impossible to keep up with the pace of Crypto and DeFi developments, by themselves
Investors have a need to invest in decentralised finance (DeFi) projects by buying tokens, at Private and Public sales for cents, with a realistic chance of selling for dollars, later.