CyberTrade completes its comprehensive, public facing, website www.CyberTrade.io.
CyberTrade considered several business and funding models. The result was an 'incremental' model in which each trading instrument project is independently funded..
Having considered centralised v hybrid v decentralised approaches, CyberTrade committed itself to specialising in only decentralised applications.
- Creation of blockchain dev. environment
- Decentralised Exchange (PoC)
- The decentralised PoC exchanges ERC20 tokens.
- Flash Load Arbitrage dApp
- Scans two decentralised exchanges
- Uniswap and Sushiswapp
- obtains a flashloan from dYd flashloan provider
- executes a cryoto arbitrage for profit
- Stake funds / receive yield
- Typical APY 1% - 30%
- Monitor most profitable yield farms
- Keep switching farms to actively maximise yield
- Enable creatives to create NFT collections
- Upload / Store on Inter Planetary File System
- Mint NFT's
- Publish NFT collections on OpenSea
- Publish NFT collections specific website
- Capture trading data
- Create backtesting database
- Develop DeFi algorithmic trading instrument
- Publish Launch Website
The road-map covers the high level plan for the creation and delivery of crypto projects, each offering an investment opportunity.
Agile development principles are used to develop, test and release working software at regular, short intervals, to minimise project risk.
Agility enables Individual trading services to be delivered for use just as soon as they are available.